A webcast that demonstrates and develops a strong understanding of the elements that make strong and compelling concept art for films and animation.
This webcast session will provide an insight into the important things to consider when designing concept art including character design for animation and film. This will spark your imagination to push what you can do by using shape as a building block for building characters, props, environment arts etc. for a successful animation or film project.
Some highlights that will be covered during the webcast session includes:
- What it takes to become a professional concept artist
- Creating concept art with intent.
- Work ethics, discipline, and having a positive attitude in the industry.
- The value of mentorship and continuous art education.
- Breaking past artistic plateaus through breaking routines.